Cosplay Summer Camp (Ages 10+) - BROOKLINE
Join resident sewist and cosplay artist Cindy Lam as she helps you create your very own cosplay outfit (complete with accessories!). This camp will feature cosplay from the Studio Ghibli movies including: My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Kiki’s Delivery Service, and The Secret World of Arrietty.
- In this camp you will break down how to begin your very own project, selecting your character and sketching your costume design.
- Create a mood board for your design inspiration.
- Learn how to create a costume from your sketch and mood board inspiration.
- Sew and create an accessory or part of your costume.
- Present your final project to the group.
- There will be a Q and A session at the end of the camp where you will brainstorm your next project using the skills you learned during the week and get inspired by other campers too!
Monday July 11th - Friday 15th 2022 9.00am-1.00pm
Monday July 25th - Friday 29th 2022 9.00am-1.00pm
Monday August 8th - Friday 12th 2022 9.00am-1.00pm
NEWLY ADDED: Monday August 15th - Friday 19th 2022 9.00am-1.00pm
Age: 10 yrs of age or older
Materials provided (Optional: if you have a specific fabric or material that you would like to use, you are welcome to bring it in!)
We need at least four sign ups to run our camps. If a camp does not receive four sign ups we will notify you and the start date will either be pushed back or you will be refunded.