Australia Fundraising Sewing Sessions
Are you looking for ways to contribute to Australia’s wildfire efforts? Hipstitch is hosting several sewing sessions to raise money for WIRES (Australian Wildlife Rescue Organization). Three Sip & Sew events will be held where you will have a chance to sew something to take home. No sewing experience necessary. In addition to this we will be hosting 2 events on Sunday mornings as Parent & Child classes.
- Wednesday, January 15th 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM- Sip & Sew - $50/person
- Sunday, January 19th 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM-Parent & child - $70
- Wednesday, January 22nd 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM- Sip & Sew - $50/person
- Sunday, January 25th 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM-Parent & child - $70
- Wednesday, January 29th 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM- Sip & Sew - $50/person
Click here to register for any of the events.
The Wednesday sessions will be adults only. Bring a friend for a night of giving back to a very needy cause. A pizza dinner will be provided.
The Sunday sessions will be parent & child. No drop-offs, please. Coffee and donuts will be provided.
All proceeds will be donated to WIRES. Please click here to see their website for more information about this wonderful organization.