Mommy and Me Preschool Art Class
Come to our Meet and Greet the week before session 1! On Monday the 13th and Tuesday the 14th, we will be hosting a free trial class to introduce potential students and parents to our studio space, the teacher, and the projects/curriculum. The Meet and Greet will be "drop in" style, from 9:30-11:30AM, and guests are welcome to come any time and stay as long as they like. Email us here to reserve a spot for the complimentary Meet and Greet trial class!
Enjoy some creative time with your wee little ones in our studio. Each week students will create age-appropriate, process based projects that will encourage hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and creative expression. In this fun and inspiring environment, kids will experiment with paint, fabric, yarn, glue, beads and much more! Each class will have an art project station and a tactile station, along with a 15 minute snack time. (Snack not provided.) Click here to register.
- Open to ages 3-5.
- Not intended to be a drop-off class. Parent or guardian will stay at the studio and participate in the fun with their child.
- Pack a nut-free snack to be enjoyed during snack time.
- Session runs for 4 classes.
- Offered 9:30-11:00 AM.
- Monday class will meet on 11/20, 11/27, 12/4, and 12/11.
- Tuesday class will meet on 11/21, 11/28, 12/5, and 12/12.
- Tuesday class will meet on 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, and 1/30.
- Wednesday class will meet on 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, and 1/31.
- Thursday class will meet on 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, and 2/1.
- Tuesday class will meet on 2/6, 2/13, 2/27, and 3/6.
- Tuesday class will meet on 4/24, 5/1, 5/8 and 5/15.
- Thursday class will meet on 4/26, 5/3, 5/10 and 5/17.