Please take a moment to look over our policies. These policies help us to maintain an organized, peaceful, and positive experience for all customers.
- Class Make-Up Policy: If space is available, we will offer ONE make-up class per session a child is enrolled. We DO NOT roll make-up classes into new sessions. Make-ups will be offered to those who report absences PRIOR to class.
- Camp Days/Weeks Make-Up Policy: Hipstitch no longer offers make-up days for missed camp days or weeks, or Refunds. If a participant is absent from a camp day/week, or if Hipstitch is notified of an impending absence with less than one week's notice, the tuition for the camp day/week is forfeited.
- Birthday Parties: Once you reserve a birthday party and pay the deposit there are NO refunds, unless we can fill the spot.We will however try and change the date to accommodate and changes if we have availability.
- Refunds: No refunds are given for classes, camps or Birthday Parties if you can not attend. The only exception is if you notify us a week before a camp is scheduled to start and we can fill the seat then a refund will be due.
- Snacks/Lunch Policy: Morning camp sessions include a snack break and a lunch break. Afternoon camp sessions include a snack break. Full day camp sessions overlap the two, therefore including two snack breaks and a lunch break. Participants are responsible for bringing any combination of food and/or money for these breaks. Packers stay at the studio to eat, while Buyers are walked with staff members to a nearby cafe, pizza shop, and ice cream shop. Packers should bring a drink or water bottle as well as food. Please DO NOT pack food containing peanuts or tree nuts.
- Early Drop Off/Late Pick-Up Policy: For your convenience, Hipstitch offers registration for early drop-off and/or late pick up. Standard camp days run from 9 AM to 4 PM, and can be extended, with registration, to as early as 8 AM and as late as 5 PM. As a courtesy, Hipstitch extends a 15 minute "grace period" beyond the participant's registered time, providing that time is earlier than 5 PM. (For example: If your child is registered until 4 PM, and you arrive at 4:10, you will not be asked to pay for a 1/2 Hour Late Pick Up.) After 5PM, Hipstitch will extend only a 5 minute "grace period". For every 5 minutes beyond this, an additional $10 Late Fee will be applied.
- Inclement Weather Closures Policy: In the event that Hipstitch cancels a class or camp due to inclement weather, parents will be notified by email or phone 1.5 hours prior to the start time. If a one-time camp is cancelled, refunds will be issued. If a recurring class is cancelled, the missed day will not be counted as an absence or missed class towards the participant's registration.