Tuesday September 27th Camp - WELLESLEY
Schools are out Tuesday, September 27th in recognition of Rosh Hashanah. Days off are a perfect opportunity for kids to get creative and learn new skills. Come to camp at Hipstitch for a fun, expressive outlet for all of your big ideas!
Sewing (Ages 6+): This camp is focused on using a sewing machine. We have a wide variety of projects, including stuffed animals, bags, clothing and more.
- Craft (Ages 4+): This camp involves fiber arts without use of a sewing machine. Example projects include hand sewing, embroidery, weaving, pompom making, hand knitting, and more.
- Combo (Ages 6+): This option has campers doing crafts in the morning and machine sewing in the afternoon.
- Morning 9:00AM-1:00PM $100
- Afternoon 1:30PM-4:30PM $85
- Full Day 9:00AM-4:00PM $160
Need an extended day? Click here to register for early drop off/late pick up.