Indigenous Peoples' Day Camp - BROOKLINE
Join us for a day of creativity on Indigenous Peoples' Day Monday, October 10th.
A day off is the perfect opportunity to spend creative time with friends. All materials provided. Sewing Camp involves working on the sewing machines, Craft Camp is fiber arts crafts, hand sewing, and embroidery, and Combo Camp is crafting in the morning and machine sewing in the afternoon.
Sewing (Ages 6+): This camp is focused on using a sewing machine. We have a wide variety of projects, including stuffed animals, bags, clothing and more.
- Craft (Ages 5+): This camp involves fiber arts without use of a sewing machine. Example projects include hand sewing, embroidery, weaving, pompom making, hand knitting, and more.
- Combo (Ages 6+): This option has campers doing crafts in the morning and machine sewing in the afternoon.
- Morning 9:00AM-1:00PM $100
- Afternoon 1:30PM-4:30PM $85
- Full Day 9:00AM-4:00PM $160
Need an extended day? Click here to register for early drop off/late pick up.