April Vacation Camp - BROOKLINE
Join us for camp while school is out for Spring Vacation April 17-21! Days off are a perfect opportunity for kids to get creative and learn new skills. Come to camp at Hipstitch for a fun, expressive outlet for all of your big ideas!
Sewing (Ages 6+): This camp is focused on using a sewing machine. We have a wide variety of projects, including stuffed animals, bags, clothing and more.
- Craft (Ages 4+): This camp involves fiber arts without use of a sewing machine. Example projects include hand sewing, embroidery, weaving, pompom making, hand knitting, and more.
- Combo (Ages 6+): This option has campers doing crafts in the morning and machine sewing in the afternoon.
- Morning 9:00AM-1:00PM $120
- Afternoon 1:30PM-4:30PM $100
- Full Day 9:00AM-4:00PM $180
Need early drop off or late pick up? Click here to register.